Aleks,
Ilya,

Am 15.04.20 um 14:35 schrieb Aleksandar Lazic:
> Useless disclaimer for a public mailing list!

Am 15.04.20 um 14:25 schrieb Илья Шипицин:> hello.
> should we destroy this message ?

Can we please stop complaining about these disclaimers? It adds more
noise to the list than the disclaimers itself which are neatly tucked
away at the end of the email.

I'm fully aware that they are of dubious value, but your complaints are
not going to change anything about them. The HAProxy users seeking help
on the list are not going to be able to get rid of them, because that's
usually a decision made by their non-technical management. Maybe they
are even legally necessary in some legislation on this world. I don't
know, because I'm not a lawyer proficient in law of all 195 countries.

The users came here to receive help with HAProxy and not to be berated.

FWIW: If I was sending mail to this list from $COMPANY email you would
need to live with a 14 line signature that is not a disclaimer, but
similarly is snail mail information of $COMPANY that I'm required to add
by law.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus