From: Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:06 PM
To: D B, Bindushree (Cognizant) <bindushree...@cognizant.com>;
haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: HAproxy Error

[External]

Hi.

On 15.04.20 13:39, bindushree...@cognizant.com wrote:
> ++Adding attachement
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bindushree D B

haproxy -vv is much better then the rpm info.

> Red Hat Update Infrastructure 3 Client Configuration Server 8
>                                                            12 kB/s | 2.1 kB
>   00:00
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - AppStream from RHUI (RPMs)
>                                                            24 kB/s | 2.8 kB
>   00:00
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS from RHUI (RPMs)
>                                                            21 kB/s | 2.4 kB
>   00:00

Have you asked Red Hat about this issue, maybe there is a nother rpm which have
ssl build in?

> Installed Packages
>
> Name         : haproxy
> Version      : 1.8.15
> Release      : 6.el8_1.1
> Architecture : x86_64
> Size         : 4.4 M
> Source       : haproxy-1.8.15-6.el8_1.1.src.rpm
> Repository   : @System
>
>  From repo    : rhel-8-appstream-rhui-rpms

[snipp]

> ·So after this configuration file is updated with our configurations. We need
> to use multiple certificates (SNI) hence used bind option to verify the
> certificates under the folder. But receiving below error please help us on
> priority.
>
> Attached configuration file for reference.
>
> Below is the error we are receiving.
>
> # haproxy -f /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg -c
>
> [ALERT] 105/113215 (5684) : parsing [/etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:33] : 'bind
> *:443' unknown keyword 'ssl'. Registered keywords :

Well it looks like the haproxy isn't build with openssl that's the reason why
the haproxy -vv output is required.

https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcbonte.github.io%2Fhaproxy-dconv%2F1.8%2Fconfiguration.html%235.2-ssl&amp;data=02%7C01%7CBINDUSHREE.DB%40cognizant.com%7Cd681f50bb1f54321f8fd08d7e1398d01%7Cde08c40719b9427d9fe8edf254300ca7%7C0%7C0%7C637225509619839030&amp;sdata=KreqEBl7WcybZapA5f2nQdjO7p5y8O%2BvE5qWcq4%2B7OA%3D&amp;reserved=0

[snipp]

> [ALERT] 105/113215 (5684) : parsing [/etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:36] : error
> detected while parsing an 'http-request set-header' condition : unknown fetch
> method 'ssl_fc' in ACL expression 'ssl_fc'.
>
> [ALERT] 105/113215 (5684) : Error(s) found in configuration file :
> /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg
>
> Please check the error and configuration and let me know what needs to done
> to fix the issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bindushree D B
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the
> sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
> this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by
> applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from
> Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files
> transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the
> original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in
> reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
> unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail
> communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Useless disclaimer for a public mailing list!

Regards
Aleks