On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 02:20:50PM +0200, Ionel GARDAIS wrote:
> I give a try to other browsers.
> Chrome and Brave both fails, even in private browsing.
>
> Firefox however succeeded in private browsing but failed in classic browsing,
> even after clearing all caches.
>
> I gave a try to FF75.0 in Windows : it fails both in classic and private
> browsing.

Ionel, you should really take a capture on the server side. I'm seeing
two possibilities. One is that the SSO doesn't support load balancing
well, and that in H2 you get multiple requests in parallel going to
different servers while in H1 they are very sequential. Another
possibility is regarding to the header fields syntax as suggested by
Jarno, but in 2.1 they're always lower case for both H1 and H2, so
that cannot be the only difference.

In both cases I encourage you to take a capture between haproxy and the
servers to compare between a working client and a failing one. I'm
pretty sure you'll spot a difference (missing cookie on a request,
two requests going to different servers, etc).

You can also post them here but be careful not to leave confidential
information in them :-)

Cheers,