Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is already addressed. Today I got a CVE report of several
issues with Lua 5.3.5 up to 5.4.
I believe Lua 5.4 is currently recommended to build with HAproxy 2.x?

Before I open an issue on github I would like to ask if these are already known
/ addressed:

Lua 5.3.5 has a use-after-free in lua_upvaluejoin in lapi.c.
https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2019-6706

Lua through 5.4.0 mishandles the interaction between stack resizes and garbage
collection.
https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-15888

Lua through 5.4.0 has a getobjname heap-based buffer over-read because
youngcollection in lgc.c uses markold for an insufficient number of list
members.
https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-15889

Best regards,