Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the reply.
My query goes along the lines of which Lua version is compatible with HAproxy
and contains fixes to those CVEs.
I could not find a specific instruction as to which Lua version can be used to
build HAproxy / has been tested for production use.

We are consuming a bundled version (currently HAproxy 1.9.15 with Lua 5.3.5)
but I don't know if it is safe to bump the Lua version only.

Thanks and regards,

On 29.07.20, 11:06, "Lukas Tribus" <lu...@ltri.eu> wrote:

    Hello,

    On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 10:23, Froehlich, Dominik
    <dominik.froehl...@sap.com> wrote:

    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > Not sure if this is already addressed. Today I got a CVE report of
several issues with Lua 5.3.5 up to 5.4.

    > I believe Lua 5.4 is currently recommended to build with HAproxy 2.x?
    >
    > Before I open an issue on github I would like to ask if these are already
known / addressed:

    I don't understand, specifically what are you asking us to do here?
    It's not like we ship LUA ...

    Lukas