Hello !
I am a new (french) user of HAProxy. I have learned some little things on it and on the configuration file and parameters.

I wanted to use/learn it for my project, but I have some problems that I don't know how to solve.
I have made some searchs...but I haven't found a corresponding answer.

I would like to use HAProxy for load-balancing on my custom TCP Java Server.
It's for the IoT domain.

Can I ask my question here ? Or do I have to write it in an other place ?

I will try to explain you how does it works. Actually, the IoT device connect to my server and open a "link" with it. In addition, it create one thread per connection.
My server will keep this link open and answer to the IoT device.
The device will use this link in order to send futures data to my server. So the link between the device and the server can be opened during many hours.
I am not an expert so...I expect you will understand.

In order to test load-balancing, in the config file of HAProxy, I wrote theses two things :
*frontend* java_srv
*bind* 192.168.0.19:26001
*mode* tcp
*default_backend* all_java_srv

*backend* all_java_srv
*balance* roundrobin
*mode* tcp
*server* srv_1 192.168.0.19:26001

Some fast exchanges seems to be made between the IoT device and my server, but when it have to wait, the connection is cut and the device is disconnected.

Do you have an idea of what could be wrong with my configuration file ? Or could you give me one suggestion ?
Also, yes, I have only one server for the moment.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
I thanks you a lot for your help.

And in case that this email is not made for asking question, I am sorry for that.
Have a good evening,
Sincerely.