Hi !

Thanks to your help, my problem seem to be solved.
https://code-examples.net/en/q/16962c
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/TCP-Keepalive-HOWTO/

You were right.
The problem of disconnections after some wait time was due to some timeouts parameters.

In the "default" section, there was :

   timeout connect 5000
   timeout client  50000
   timeout server  50000

I have replaced the values of "timeout client" and "timeout server" :

   timeout client  30m
   timeout server  30m

Thus, as my IoT devices send data every 15 minutes maximum, a timeout of 30 minutes should be good. No ?

Also, I have added a "KeepAlive" option on the client socket (in my java program).

I would like to thanks you all for your help.

I will continue to learn more about HAProxy.

Sincerely,
Axel DUMAS.

PS : For futures questions, I will take care to give you more information. ^^ PS 2 : If you have any additional comments to make, I am always okay to take them. :)