On 9/15/2020 3:45 AM, Lukas Tribus wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 09:05, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
NetBSD 8.0 adds support for accept4() and closefrom(). Enable getaddrinfo().
We just had to disable threading on OpenBSD 6.7 for the build to succeed:

https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/725

Did you actually test all those combinations? Because otherwise it
does not seem like a good idea to commit this.
I know. I saw that. That was wrong. The other diff I submitted switching
the compiler default
as well as this came from that bogus diff.

2 of the 4 targets are (FreeBSD / OpenBSD). The other 2 are just based
on being aware of the API
and what has been implemented and when. I'll split up my diff and send
in the tested bits first.
Ok thanks (I was concerned about disabling threading on OpenBSD as well).

Please add the information that your previous patch switching gcc to
cc is required for the OpenBSD change to work; it's obvious to me now,
but when looking at the single change we are not always aware of the
history (especially later during bisects).

I will do so. Yes, those details can be important.