Willy,

On 6/17/21 4:39 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Ah indeed. Well, it even suffers variations that are larger than the
potential savings, ranging from 10'45 to 15'00 over the last few builds.
So we don't really know how much we're saving, we can only hope it saves
a little bit.

To clarify: This specific timing also includes the wait times until the build VMs are available. It's basically the wall time elapsed between the push happening and the *last* build reporting the status. So the time the developer has to wait for all the results to be available :-) It's not the duration of the slowest job.

I can confirm that OpenSSL 3 is much faster, though. But you only see that when directly looking into a specific run.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus