Hi,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 07:36:20PM +0530, Suvarna Pattayil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, it does make sense. The original issue actually pertains to making the
> messages uniform.

But why ? Most of them are just partial messages that are combined in
larger and more detailed messages, like "parsing blah: out of memory error
while compiling regular expression in ACL foo".

> To do this, a better approach is to see the individual .c
> files. Each one of then have a different format of the error message and
> try to unify those.

I've just reviewed them again and no, they're very consistent. It's
written "out of memory" in the middle of a sentence or "Out of memory."
when sent as a single sentence. It's pretty possible that there are a
few exceptions to this, but that's what I'm seeing by reviewing your
patch. Thus at first glance there's not even any reason to change
capitalization there.