Hi Brad,

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 11:25:32PM -0400, Brad Smith wrote:
> I'm not sure if MINOR is right. Currently the build is broken since TCP_INFO
> was added.

Just to be certain, you mean the build is broken without your patch or
with it ? If it's broken without, it means that your patch is a build
fix, but it also indicates there's something wrong in the whole code's
arrangement there that we'll have to re-adjust, because we must not
break things for operating systems that are not explicitely handled.

If you mean that the build is broken on certain versions once your
patch is applied, that means we'll need to re-adjust it or to ease
configuration of the feature.

Thanks,