Dear all,

I just saw in the release notes for 2.8 that an automatic OCSP renewal is now included and I would like to get rid of my manual scripts that are currently injecting the OCSP information.

I checked a little bit the documentation here:
https://docs.haproxy.org/2.8/configuration.html#ocsp-update
https://docs.haproxy.org/2.8/configuration.html#5.1-crt-list

and if I understood it correctly it only works if used together with a crt-list line.
I currently use the crt definition on a bind line like:
        frontend www-https
                mode tcp
                option tcplog
                bind 0.0.0.0:443 ssl crt /usr/local/etc/haproxy/certs/ alpn h2,http/1.1                 bind :::443 ssl crt /usr/local/etc/haproxy/certs/ alpn h2,http/1.1

Could you please help me, how I need to configure haproxy to use ocsp renewal. It is not my intent to list all certificates in the haproxy configuration as that would make it unnecessarily complicated.

Thanks a lot.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook