Am 02.06.2023 um 04:13 schrieb Shawn Heisey:
@Matthias I have no idea whether crt-list can load all certs in a directory like crt can.  If it can't, then you will probably need a script for starting/restarting haproxy that generates the cert list file.  If you wantthat script to be automatically run whenever someone does `systemctl restart haproxy`, you could use the ExecStartPre and ExecReloadPre options in a systemd service file to run your script.

My certificate files contain the server cert, the issuer cert, the private key, and DH PARAMETERS that are unique to that cert.

maybe adding a global configuration parameter to enable ocsp retrieval for all certificates?

Adding an additional script does not make sense to me. If this would be required a keep with the current setup that proved to work fine.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook