On 11/13/23 02:09, William Lallemand wrote:
"show ssl cert" shows the certificate in the haproxy memory, and not on
the filesystem. Start by doing "show ssl cert" without any argument to
see the list of certificates whcih were loaded by haproxy.

That makes complete sense now! I saw an error on the other file because that file was not loaded by haproxy.

I have never looked at the documentation for this so I do not know if that is complete enough ... but there is an opportunity for an improved error message here. Seems like haproxy would be able to detect that the requested file is not loaded into memory and inform the user.

Thanks,
Shawn