Friends,
This video is mainly in Tamil but there are two segments where two racists
speak in Bahasa. You should listen to that. You should also ask your Indian
friends to translate what is spoken in Tamil.

We were worried whether the Indians will go for change. Every Indian who speaks
in this video is asking for change. They ask why is it for 55 years they did
not receive anything from the government but suddenly money and rice is being
given. They see through the BN for what they are.

Please circulate this widely.

With very warm regards,
RAMA

Subject: FW: - Petaling Jaya Selatan voters Stumbled upon this great video for
Indians .

 CLICK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAd6LS-lZRU

Petaling Jaya Selatan voters Stumbled upon this great video for Indians to vote
for Pakatan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAd6LS-lZRU

Masyarakat India Merana Dibawah UMNO~B eNd :(

(போதுமட சாமி அம்னோவின் ஆட்சி..!!) மாறுவோம்.... மாற்றுவோம் UBAH..... TUKAR...!!!!

--

Delete my name before forwarding mail to others
Some of  my emails are sent by attach PDF files so you can see the pictures as

Kirim email ke