Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 6:23 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: Dr Azmi, Professor of Law, Video - Never allow that
Mamak to ........

Note: When forwarding this email, please have the courtesy to respect the
privacy and confidentiality of the sender by deleting all previous email trails
and addresses before you proceed to forward this email to others. This will
also possibly help avoid your mailbox from SPAM.
Dr Azmi, Professor of Law, Video - Never trust a Mamak - they are M'sia's
worst!Hi M'sians & ex M'sians, far and near I trust many of U might have
already read or listened to Dr Azmi's speech, if so, kindly ignore it. If not,
please click the links below and take a few minutes of your time and run
through it, and then share it. Indeed very interesting and
 refreshing!Thanks for this so interesting speech given by Dr. Azmi Sharom, an
Assistant Professor of Law at UM. He explains the constitution: the Malaysian
supreme law. Please LISTEN, it is very interesting and refreshing! He is such a
witty guy too.Click and view Dr.
 Azmi Sharom (the same guy who writes a column every Thursday in The Star) in
action during a visit to Malacca where he gave a very interesting talk about
the Federal Constitution!Never allow that Mamak to subvert the meaning of our
Federal Constitution and never allow any one to bully you into believing and
accepting that Malaysia is an Islamic country - IT IS NOT!!! Only that Mamak
says so and he's lying through his big bloody nose! Listen to Azmi Sharom (he
is after all, a professor of law!) and read the Federal Constitution to learn
and know that Malaysia is indeed a secular country, by definition and by the
interpretation of the Federal
 Constitution!
====================================================Malaysia has never been an
Islamic State as our Constitution is very specific on it. It was the mamak who
lied all the way when he declared Malaysia as an Islamic Country and therefore
State in 2001. Lim Kit Siang immediately corrected him but he being the person
he is insisted that he was right. Jokers like Ling Liong Sik, Samy Vellu and
Lim Keng Yaik of course did not object and quietly agreed with him and so did
the other BN leaders. This mamak has damaged our country through and through.
He also passed the Syariah Law in Selangor in 1995 with the help of MCA, MIC,
and Gerakan.Ask MCA, MIC and Gerakan why they support an Islamic State and
passed laws to support it, and now complain that DAP is supporting an Islamic
State, when DAP has never ever agreed to do so. The evidence is beyond doubt,
it is in the public domain, ask them, the shameless ones, do they have an
answer?
Worth listening to this recording. Our constitution is the most altered,
amended, and
 modified constitution in the whole wide world.  We must never ever let UMNO
get back their 2/3rds majority ever again.  If they do, then our country will
go to the dogs.  UMNO will again start changing the constitution like there is
no tomorrow. It will be changed to suit UMNO, just like they changed the
constitution/rules/laws to allow for gerrymandering of the consituency, where a
rural constituency with an electorate of 5,000 voters is entitled to vote for
one MP/DUN, whereas in urban localities, an electorate of 100,000 can only vote
for one MP.  What sort of democracy do you call this?  Can someone out there
enlighten me.  Whether you're  pro-BN or pro-opposition, please, do not, in
your wildest dreams ever allow UMNO their 2/3rds majority.  Don't ever let
Malaysia go the way of Zimbabwe, Somali, or Myanmar.
==================================================== For people who think that
only BN can govern properly. Think again. Once BN gets back their 2/3 in
Parliament they will start amending the Constitution. Then we won't have the
Constitution that protects ALL. Educate yourself about what the supreme law of
the land says. Then vote wisely.

Please spread this like wildfire...make it one of the most viewed. You will
help educate people about our
 law.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZYuNrFEJl8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsVxbjMlNiM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaOITEdewAM&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7E70D7YoKU&feature=related