XMate Project Builder

[...]
>I've done some mingw tests in the past (trying to move from
>BCC to mingw), but mingw speed was poor. Perhaps because of

OW is here much better (speed of execution). Exe is bigger than from
BCC, but the pace (my old test was ca 30%).
On disk you have busy/spent 53 Mb 708 kb with custom OW 1.8 ver.
When you instal full version (Linux, DOS, OS/2, Novell, Win 3.1,  ...
Etc, etc) you need 189 Mb 204 kb.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski