> BTW what are exactly : hbqt: a couple of questions ?

1) is there some reason for having s_slots and s_events handled by the
programmer and not hidden someway ?

2) how can I translate 1:1 from c++
QObject::connect( &quit, SIGNAL(clicked()), &a, SLOT(quit()) );
to harbour/Qt ...

I was translating some C++ sample code in order to do some basic tests
and a simple 8 lines c++ code translated in 20 harbour lines including
the handling of the s_slots variable.... Also, I could not translate
the connect call - I know owr connect is better but how can I
translate ?

Francesco