Hi Marco,

> @Viktor i suggest to Pritbal to install VirtualBox and Ubuntu 10.04 because
> it have the latest qt into repositories and it get less GPF than Ubuntu 9.10
> and it will became into a stable state in the next days so install the Ubuntu
> 10.04 32bit beta2 and then simply upgrading using the
> System→Administration→Update manager→Verify→Install

I'd however strongly suggest to not try to fix problems
blindly by installing newer versions of complete OS. This
is the most silly thing we can do, unless our goal is to
drop any notion to follow quality and to control our own
codebase. I hope it isn't.

Pls remember we're supposed to support QT 4.5.x as well, and
latest stable release of Ubuntu (9.10) contains just that
version.

Brgds,