bur Przemek look this:
E:\harbour_cvs\contrib\hbtip\tests>hbmk2 gmail.prg hbtipssl.hbc
hbmk2: Processando script local: hbmk.hbm
hbmk2: Processando arquivo de configuração: e:\harbour_gcc\bin\hbmk.cfg
hbmk2: Processando: hbtipssl.hbc
Harbour 2.1.0beta1 (Rev. 14471)
Copyright (c) 1999-2010, http://www.harbour-project.org/
Compiling 'gmail.prg'...
Lines 196, Functions/Procedures 1
Generating C source output to 'C:\Users\athayde\AppData\Local\Temp\gmail.c'... D
one.
Info: resolving _SSL_CIPHER_get_version by linking to __imp__SSL_CIPHER_get_vers
ion (auto-import)
E:\mingw\BIN\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: warning: a
uto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the c
ommand line.
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols
 from auto-imported DLLs.

E:\harbour_cvs\contrib\hbtip\tests>gmail

.T.

E:\harbour_cvs\contrib\hbtip\tests>
E:\harbour_cvs\contrib\hbtip\tests>
E:\harbour_cvs\contrib\hbtip\tests>hbmk2 -mt gmail.prg hbtipssl.hbc
[...]

.F.

Best Regards,
Fernando Athayde