________________________________
De: Przemysław Czerpak <dru...@acn.waw.pl>
Para: Harbour Project Main Developer List. <harbour@harbour-project.org>
Enviadas: Sábado, 15 de Maio de 2010 17:21:57
Assunto: Re: Res: Res: [Harbour] tipclientsmtp problem with MT

On Sat, 15 May 2010, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi,

> It's possible (and should fixed, just not by my eyes), but
> my suspect in this case is an MT requirement of OpenSSL, which
> isn't satisfied in hbssl.

Yes, but it's important only for concurrent access.
It does not change anything when only single thread
access SSL code like in gmail.prg so for sure it
cannot be source of the problem.

> See here:
>
> http://books.google.hu/books?id=FBYHEBTrZUwC&pg=PA74&lpg=PA74&dq=OPENSSL+multithread&source=bl&ots=Am7l5e1yJL&sig=r7QaLIfah-KE8lQDx4RbSXVPPJI&hl=en&ei=btbuS_vZI-STOO7C8fYH&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=OPENSSL%20multithread&f=false
> I tried, but couldn't adapt the code to Harbour threading API.

Seems that it can be done quite easy.
I'll look at it in next week but it's completely different thing
not related to Fernando problem which probably should be resolved
before so we can add some concurrent access tests.