Well no point in sticking around.  Compared to last night, conditions are
dismal.  Tonight, 6792.5 is heard at 20 dB at best above the noise floor, with
the moon bounce still audible weakly most times.  Sounds a lot like the 2nd
hour did on 7 megs last night.  I don't think I'll bother to stick around for
the next hour.  I did notice some SSB interference a few minutes after the
start of the broadcast.  Otherwise, just mostly a lot of noise and poor
propagation tonight.....Walt in Victoria.