Hi all,
Thanks for trying to help me with this UNID broadcaster. Yes, Glenn, I believe
that you have said it before. I am quite sure that it is the same station that
I heard last February = one year ago. To Mauno: I haven't got any electronic
equipment like Mp3, but an oldfashioned cassette recorder, where parts of the
broadcast has been recorded by me. I haven't been able to check any details
yet, because the connection to the suitable earphone are broken. I hope to be
able to listen to the cassette at the end of the coming week. If there is
anyhting useful I'll send it to you, ordinary posted. OK? Maybe Max's recording
is better and I look forward to get an audio-file, which I am able to listen to
via my computer.
So, maybe together we can solve this mystery, which seems as mysterious as it
was one year ago. The theories are many - I hope there will be only one
solution, the correct one!
73 from Björn