They do leave in a lot of outdated info, especially tropical bands, which one
must beware of, but the international band listings are usually current, and
they often indicate at the right whether it is an A-08 schedule or if not
available, something older. And it is constantly being updated, almost every
day as given at the top. 73, Glenn

--- Karel Honzík <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Glenn,
> this is an interesting list !
> I fact I wonder how up-to-date it actually is because it contains e.g. this
> station:
>
> 4980 Ecos del Torbes     0900-0400 1234567 Spanish    10  ND San Cristobal
>
> which is inactive already for many years.
>
> The list is dated April 15, 2008 so I am confused a little bit...
>
> Thanks, 73
>
> Karel Honzik, CZE

Be a better friend, newshound, and