> 9385  USA  WWRB-The Overcomer  exceptional signal.  Just as Gustav was
pounding
> on the Mississippi delta's door, I tuned in at 1345 to hear "Yay New
Orleans,
> Yay New Orleans, Yay New Orleans!"   Then he asks "Did I have a
premonition or
> what?"  'Scare' explains that several years ago (think he said 1987)  he
had
> predicted that New Orleans was facing great trauma in coming years. Said
the
> city would be hit by three hurricanrs.  Points out that Katrina was #1
Gustav
> is #2 and number three, he said, is out there.  Apparently referring to
Hanna
> (sp).  Goes on to shout "Yay New Orleans!" three more times.
> Very reassuring stuff.  I wonder what New Orleans needs the National
Hurricane
> Center for?

    Sounds like the claims about predicting the impact of the comet in the
Mojave Desert in "Everything You Know Is Wrong".   Hmmm... I think I can
smell breakfast.

Chris

     ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
    /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
   / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
   \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
 oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                 IEEE Senior Member #40274515
      '-| )__| :.  \              Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask

                       Graphics by Loek Frederiks