Hi Chris-
Like your cridder nice art work. And you would be correct about stair. He did craul out of the dessert.
Willis
Old Fort, TN

   Sounds like the claims about predicting the impact of the comet in the
Mojave Desert in "Everything You Know Is Wrong".   Hmmm... I think I can
smell breakfast.

Chris

    ,----------------------.       High Performance Mixers and
   /    What's all this     \    Amplifiers for RF Communications
  / extinct stuff, anyhow?  /
  \  _______,--------------'           Chris Trask / N7ZWY
 _ |/                                  Principal Engineer
oo\                                  Sonoran Radio Research
(__)\       _                             P.O. Box 25240
 \  \    .'  `.                     Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
   \  '"        \                 IEEE Senior Member #40274515
     '-| )__| :.  \              Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       | |  | | \  '.       http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask