Solomon Islands, 5020, SIBC, 1015-1030,  Noted a threshold signal here.  It's
either not faded in yet, or I missed the window.  Anyway, notice a male in
comments.  Signal was barely audible although the carrier was easy to hear.
Checked back at 1100 UTC and the signal still hadn't improved.
(Chuck Bolland, October 27, 2009)

Russia, 6075, Radio Rossii, 1020-1030,  At tune in noted two females in comments
in Russian language.  Signal peaked at around 1026 as I listened.  At 1027
canned
promos by a male.  At 1028 ID by a female and then more program announcements.
Signal was fair. Checked 5920 and 5920 where I heard nothing from Rossii.  If I
remember correctly, 6075 is a Fall/Winter frequency.  Regardless, this is the
first time I heard them on this freq in a few months.   (Chuck Bolland, October
27, 2009)

Bolivia, 6155.23, Radio Fides, 1033-1045,  Spanish comments by a male and female
at tune in.  So far the signal is fair.  The comments continue.  (Chuck
Bolland, October
27, 2009)

Peru, 6173.80, Radio Tawantinsuyo, 1036-1100,  So much splatter and
interference,
but heard a male in Spanish language comments under all of the junk. Signal
never
improved beyond a poor level, while the male continued to talk.  (Chuck
Bolland, October 27, 2009)

Indonesia, 9680, RRI Jakarta, 1046-1100,  Noted a male in Indonesian language
comments for a minute or two, then semi-classical music heard.  The Qu'ran
followed at 1048.  Signal was good with no sign of WYFR this morning.  (Chuck
Bolland, October 27, 2009)

Indonesia, 9525.90, Voice of Indonesia, 1051-1105,  Initially heard Indonesian
type music for a few minutes.  Later a female comments until 1055 when dead
air follows for a minute. Something happened to the signal then because
suddenly it drops from fair to almost nil heard.  The signal never returned to
the fair level noted earlier, but remained at threshold.   (Chuck Bolland,
October 27, 2009)

Watkins Johnson HF1000
26.37N  081.05W