BELGIUM, OSU Oostende Radio, 518, NAVTEX, no data map QSL card and letter in 255 days for English report via airmail and 1 IRC. V/s Walter Philipsen. Very nice sized card with history on the back. Station is actually OSU versus OST, which, according to the history on the card, ceased to be used after 1930.

USA, WEEU, Reading, Pennsylvania 830, no data confirmation letter in 317 days for English report via First Class mail with US $1.00 return postage and follow-up via certified mail in English with US $1.00 return postage. QSL received 12 days after follow-up. V/s: John Engle, Chief Engineer. John apologized for missing my earlier report and related that at the time I heard them, there was lightning damage to tower 4's ATU and they were only operating with 1.5kW and they were running their daytime ND pattern. Also sent coverage pattern print-outs.

73,
Al Muick
Williamsport PA USA