CANADA, CFOS Owen Sound, ON, 560, date/frequency letter in 276 days for 1 IRC and English airmail report and follow-up via fax to +1-519-371-4242. QSL received 24 days after fax follow-up. V/s Robert Coyne, Chief Engineer, who also stated they did not receive my first report.

ZAMBIA, CVC OneAfrica, 13590, full data card and full-data QSL letter in 362 days for English airmail report and 2 IRCs and follow-up via email to 1africa(at)cvc(dot)tv. QSLs arrived 55 days after follow-up. Earlier, I also received a nice email reply from Edeline Mutiz from OneAfrica.

I'm very happy for the Zambia QSL and CFOS was a nice catch as well. I am still tracking down missing QSLs some three years (in some cases) after reports were mailed. There seems to be a real issue with the reports never being received or the QSL never being received. This does not speak well of postal services in my country.

Al Muick
Williamsport PA  USA