** ALBANIA [non]. 9395, UT Sunday April 8 at 0200, WRMI 9395 goes from music,
ID, to JIP Radio Tirana already in programming rather than opening
announcement. At least it`s in English, but the autorecording timer must be
askew (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** ALGERIA [non]. 6050, April 7 at 0455, ME song at S9, off at 0458* without
ID. It`s one of the TDA relays via FRANCE, 500 kW at 162 degrees from Issoudun.
Fits between HCJB and ELWA usage. From HFCC A-18, here`s the full unverified
schedule; alternating azimuths of 162 and 194:

0400-0500  6050
0400-0459  7295
0500-0600  7295
0500-0600  9535
0600-0700  9620
1800-1959 13820
1900-2059 11765
1900-2000 11985
1900-2100 12060
2000-2200  9655

There are also scads of imaginary registrations for the ORG or BEC sites within
Algeria, which have been under construxion forever and will presumably replace
France if they ever exist. None of them are on the same frequencies as via ISS
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 6100, April 7 at 0501, RHC English is S9 but JBM; 6165 is S9+20,
better but undermodulated with hum; ho hum, didn`t check the others (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA [and non]. 15440, 15510, 15580, 15720 all approx., April 7 at 1256, RHC
is already on instead of *1300 with 15370 spouting/sprouting spurs. Also on low
side, 15300, 15231, 15761, 15092, trace 15021. Closer ones are audible in both
AM and FM modes today. Something`s always wrong at RHC.

When strong these can spread almost 10 kHz, at 1357 check: 15510 Cublob QRMs
15504 Bangladesh. At 1404, 15580 abuts JBA carrier from 15575 KBSWR (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** EAST TURKISTAN. 15410, April 7 at 1403, good S9 to S9+10 signal in Chinese,
unlike any other on band --- it`s CRI this hour only, on one of ubiquitous 308
degree antennas via Kashgar (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 6185, April 7 at 0503, XEPPM is still on with Spanish song, S7-S3, a
bit of dead air, no sign-off but cut at 0506.4* (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA [and non]. 1640, April 8 circa 0250 UT circa Hennessey-Bison OK,
dead air from KZLS just a few miles from transmitter site but apparently in
side null, as turning up the volume I have no problem hearing stupid sports
talk, no doubt WTNI Biloxi MS, with the usual rippling SAH between them (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 87.9 MHz FM, April 7 at 1809 UT, I find myself in Del City, SW
suburb of OKC, as I start an FM bandscan, already an OOB signal here in Spanish
--- gospel huxter, shortly mentions Pacific Garden Mission, Chicago, i.e. those
who bring us `Desencadenados` = `Unshackled`, are participating in piracy. Also
heard programming from them later. 1815 UT ID as Radio Calvario en Oclajoma
City, with a frequency I missed but presumably this.

Despite proximity of full-power local nearby on 88.1, this has no problem
elbowing it aside, but as I drive south, by SE 134th St it`s starting to lose
out. Later thru central and NW OKC I am still hearing it altho not solid;
obviously beyond Part 15. Mentions Calvary Baptist Church in SW OKC, and
website radiobautistacalvario.com Add https://www, a ``secure connexion`` and
very slow loading, but finally does. This page does not mention an FM frequency
for Radio Calvario, just webcast. But their FB is blatant about 87.9 FM:
https://es-la.facebook.com/radiocalvariookc/

``Radio Calvario transmitió en vivo. 28 de marzo a las 17:34 ·
Escuche en estos momentos el servicio en VIVO de la Iglesia Bautista el
Calvario en Oklahoma City Predicando el Pastor Santiago Merlo
87.9 Fm en OKC
escuchenos por internet TuneIn Radio
http://tunein.com/radio/radio-calvario-s264900/
https://www.radiobautistacalvario.com/... Ver más

This must be it with a map leading to SW 50 and Pennsylvania in OKC:
http://iglesiabautistaelcalvario.com/direccioacutenes-y-contacto.html
I vaguely recall having traced this a few years ago in another visit to OKC,
but can`t find it in my records. Maybe it was another Spanish Christian pirate
and/or under another name.

The WTFDA FM Database lists only the two legal 87.9s in the USA; no pirates,
but there are lots more besides this one. WWJD? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** SPAIN. 15520, Saturday April 7, REE is starting with satellite info, good
here beamed away from us, but nil on 17855 supposedly for North America (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** UGANDA [non]. 15240-, Saturday April 7 at 1620, R. Munansi via WWRB
inbooming with continuous hilife music. Since reactivated a couple months ago,
has always been JBA or even a JBA carrier slightly on the low side, but today
must be getting a sporadic-E short-skip boost. Mobile with the BST-1 caradio, I
enjoy the music straight thru and there are no announcements, no ID break at
1700 hourtop, but finally a bit of talk in Luganda? mentioning Munansi at 1719,
and back to music. Recheck at 1801 in talk; and ditto at 2038 last check (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A [and non]. WORLD OF RADIO 1924 monitoring: 6190-CUSB, Saturday April 7
at 1431 and later, no signal from HLR via UTwente SDR. But Alan Gale, England,
says,

``Hi Glenn, World of Radio was audible right the way through again on 6190 kHz
today, but the signal was a bit down on last week, though did come up slightly
around 1447 UT.

Thankfully the Chinese QRM was barely audible, so the programme was
readable all the way through. Hopefully after HLR's 2 week TX break the band
will be opening up by 1430 and a bit stronger for the full half hour. 73 for
now, Alan``

Not confirmed, Sat Apr 7 at 2130 on WBCQ, 9330v-CUSB --- too much noise at my
mobile location. Sat 2300 on WRMI 7780 missed during a movie, the farce ``Death
of Stalin`` at the OKC Museum of Art. UT Sun 0200 on WRMI 7780 WOR 1924
confirmed fair at 0215. Also confirmed UT Sun April 8 starting at 0324 on
WA0RCR, 1860-AM, Wentzville MO. Next:
Sun 1030   HLR 9485-CUSB to WSW
Sun 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Mon 0300v  WBCQ 5130v Area 51 to WSW
Mon 0330   WRMI 9955 to SSE
Mon 2330   WBCQ 9330v-CUSB to WSW
Tue 0030   WRMI 7730 to WNW
Tue 2030   WRMI 7780 to NE, 9455 to WNW [or #1925?]
Tue 2130   WRMI 7780 to NE, 9455 to WNW [or #1925?]

Full WOR sked on all outlets, podcast access:
http://www.worldofradio.com/radioskd.html
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 7504.975v, April 7 at 1251, yes, S9+20 WRNO is still on in greatly
expanded schedule, Chinese? hymn, slightly distorted, 1255 YL Chinese
announcement (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0542 UT April 8