All the new instructions were to be is what is there on Hardhats now plus the
changes I suggested you do in the email to the ZU routine.  I didn't want to
add it unless you confirmed it worked OK.

It seems that Mark Street found out the ?ZISF routine was missing as I recall,
for his GTM install, so it may be missing for yours as well, but it may not
be needed or something.  I do not have Cache installed as I just got a new
Windows machine, so I am going to post this out for someone who has done this
to comment as I am still back working on a much older version with the
CPRS/WIne issue.

So, please fellow Hardhats, can you please give him some help here?