WINE does not require a Windows license.....

J.

Mike Lieman wrote:

On 7/27/05, *Greg Woodhouse* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I am definitely NOT happy
    with the code I've written because it clearly not very successful in
    keeping presentation logic separate from application logic. This is
    definitely an area in which web based applications excel.

That, and the whole, "Just point a browser at this site..." does away with ALL of the client software install/maintenance issues. That's BIG for me.

I don't mind, ok, I *DO* mind paying the Microsoft Tax, and using Windows as a pretty dumb terminal, but having to manage a lot of software configuration on it? That gets expensive.