Think about this way: You give me $5 and I give you a pair of dice. You
have two opportunities to roll a pair of sixes, upon which I will pay
you $30. Is it a good bet? Now, you have two choices: either we can
increase the payoff (how much?) or the number of attempts you are
allowed (how many?) What does it take to make it a good bet?