Have you tried the up-arrow/down-arrow keys? I know that at the Cache command prompt those keys give the command history but I don't if that functionality is available to the debugger. If so, might help a little.

On Oct 31, 2005, at 6:17 PM, James Gray wrote:

Unfortunately I can find no evidence that my Dell keyboard has that capability.
Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Toppenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] DEBUGGING IN CACHE

Some keyboards have programmable keys that would help.  You could just
press a key, and out would come the magic "S+"

Kevin

On 10/31/05, James Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to make dubugging using the Cache debugger go
faster.  You can single step very fast by pressing
G <rtn>
but it slows the flow when you have to keep going back to either
B "S+"
or
B "S-"
Maybe it just me, but I cannot type those strings quickly.

Jim Gray