The first line should of set with CACHE.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/24/05 06:18:11
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] VISTA- platforms -> name change

I tried to setup VISTA but had a communication error (I am using Mcafee-which can cause a problem). I don't want to work without a firewall or virus screen so i went the other route. I downloaded the GT-M version and it downloaded pretty fast (I have a 100M connection). After downloading it I tried to write it to CD but my Easy CD Creator wouldn't work with the ISO file and I don't have any other way to read the ISO file. So I have put it on the back-burner till after Christmas- I am working the Christmas weekend including the government holiday which itself is a mess with Monday as the legal holiday.

Time to get off my soapbox.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Ron