--- Kevin Toppenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So the hospital is going to redo the network connections, bringing
> hospital-level security.  Everything has to be standardized.  And
> guess what?  There is "zero possibility" that a linux server will be
> allowed on that network.  ...

As I said in my other response, I took this at face value and assumed
that Linux was the disallowed OS. However, it is also not uncommon to
disallow any server not run by IT, and that's really not so
unreasonable.

If Linux is the problem, why not run on Solaris or Windows, or
whatever? But I suspect that Linux is not the problem.

===
Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Metaphors be with you.