Will --

You should plan to attend the VistA Community Meeting in Pittsburgh
(http://www.worldvista.org/Event_Calendar).  There will be an
opportunity to interact with many in the VistA community.  Bring a
laptop / PC and you can leave with VistA installed on it.

Meanwhile, you have found the right group to work with.  For a demo on
short notice, the Hui OpenVista 4 is probably your best bet
(http://openvista.pacifichui.org/IntroVDL.aspx?ref=0).

Welcome to the world of VistA.  It is an interesting place to be.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

[KSB] <...snip...>