-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of K.S.
Bhaskar
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:18 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Cross reference between ICD-9 and CPT codes

Between his freshman and sophomore years, one of my sons is a summer
intern with the National Institutes of Standards and Technology in
Gaithersburg, MD.  His project is to create a cross reference index
between ICD-9 codes and CPT codes.  In view of the pervasiveness of
VistA, and the fact that it is freely available and usable FLOSS, his
group has been persuaded to consider doing the work with Fileman (and
making it accessible via M2Web).  On successful completion, they plan to
make the work freely available.

If you care to volunteer to help him, please contact me off-list.  In
particular, I would like to see that the cross reference is created in a
way to make it accessible to and usable by VistA applications.

Thank you very much, in advance.

Regards
-- Bhaskar