FWIW I have been sticking with Lexar and after several failures of other brands.
Have also started a regiment to eject the drive b4 removal to hope prevent failure.
fp

At 08:20 PM 4/11/2005, Rob Finger HWG Poked the stick with:
Hello all,

My Sandisk Cruzer Mini died on me this weekend.  Light will not come on and will not mount.  So I am on the hunt.

I was looking at the Sandisk Titanium but some people have said it does not fit right in recessed USB ports.  My Dell D800 has what I think is recessed usb ports.  Also they said the slide mechanism is not that great.

Sandisk Micro was also on the list which is probably the front runner right now.

I would like to get the opinion of the collective.  I also seem to remember some that mount a 1.44 partition on the drive as an A drive which could be very useful.

Anyone ever seen any like this.

I had a 256 so a 512 would be better.   I have also thought about a iPod Shuffle but sometimes I work on Win9x machines and I don't know if this would work.

TIA,

Rob

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)