fwiw I had one of those break and contacted intel and they replaced it no problem but did have to play 100 questions

fp

At 04:30 PM 5/27/2005, Winterlight Poked the stick with:
Anybody have one of those Intel plastic clips that were used to attach Intel aluminum coolers, for retail socket 370 processors? I broke one and there is a reason I don't want to put a third party CPU cooler on. This is on a Celeron that is mounted on a slotket ...there isn't enough room on the board, to support a third party cooler, which are usually much larger then stock.

Please back channel me if you can help. Thanks!

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)