I don't think that is a good assumption. Either the cheaters hate someone or like someone, but then you can't do anything to change to questions to do much about that or they are lazy and just pick things out quickly which is what my ideas help with (can't just go down one column as that answer doesn't always have the same meaning and allows for detection of what needs to be thrown out by opposing questions) Laziness is not the same thing as actively trying to protest.

Eli