-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Sevart
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:21 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Motherboard upgrade

Assuming it will boot completely at all. Even then, you can count on it not
working very well until you do a proper format/reinstall.

Why not just back up the boot volume and do it proper? (Please don't tell me
you used the full drive capacity as your boot volume....)