> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> 2003 called....
>
> Cable and phone companies are giving bandwidth away these
> days. Thank goodness for FIOS (not that I would ever touch
> anything from Verizon) - their precense made Cox drop my
> broadband bill to 29.99 and upped my download to 15Mb/s and
> uploads to 5Mb/s.
>
> 5GB of data if seeded decently is about 3-4 hours on average,
> sometimes much, much quicker.

Many UK ISPs are restricting traffic on P2P ports and are implementing
download caps on their ADSL lines too. I pay £25 which works out as ~$43 a
month. For this I get max of 2Mb down and 256Kb up. This is changing at the
end of the month to 8Mb MAX down and 786Kb MAX down (this is rate adaptive
to suit the quality of your line). I'm also limited to 50GB of downloads a
month between 08:00 and 00:00 (00:00 to 08:00 is un-metered).

Boy would I like the deal you are getting...