It's very dependant on how they are handing over the T1.

This is my guess of what they are doing, but I can't be certain.

Adtran has equipment that does an Ethernet hand over, which is my guess
of what they are using.

They also probably are not routing, but briding the T1 (this is what
Time Warner Telecom does), as it permits them to run everything over
ethernet into their Juniper or Cisco router.

You could put just about any ethernet/ethernet router on the setup, and
do NAT.

I would suggest something like a Netgear FVS318.  I have a spare one in
Tucson if you need it.

             Harry