Do your boards use DDR memory (any speed)?

For the price you will pay for the XP3200, you might be better off with
a cheap S939 or S754 board/chip combo.  The Sempron S754 should beat an
XP3200+ nicely, and the Opteron 146 should wipe the floor with it.  All
of these sets are retail chips.

Both chips can work with almost any DDR memory, including PC2100.  The
S754 set at $80/pop is only $40 more than what you were paying for three
Socket A chips.

S754 (really cheap onboard video and AGP): Under $80/set including s/h
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130058
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819104241

S939 (cheap onboard video and PCI-Express): Under $125/set including s/h
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131069
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103598

                               Harry