-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christopher Fisk
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:18 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] MMORPGs

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, The Beave wrote:

> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Beave

I probably should have linked my Profile.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Vllargh

I had 7/8 T1 (The robe didn't drop until I already had 5/5 T2.5), 7/8 T2
(Shoulders never dropped), 5/5 T2.5, 0/8 T3 (Got there 2 months before
expansion, and lost a lot of people to the "Doesn't matter, the expansion
loot is all better anyways" syndrome).  Then got 5/5 T4, 5/5 T5 and I'm
currently 1/5 T6, but that will go up soon.

Christopher Fisk
--
Leela: Hey, you know what might be a hoot?
Professor: No. Why would I know that?