Reset both a couple of times........I'm going to try the NIC thing first and if that doesn't work then I guess it's replace the wired router....nuts, been a good one so far.......

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [H] Possible router faliure

At 03:36 PM 14/01/2008, Jeff Lane wrote:
T,

As I said Comcast didn't lie this time, I am getting the advertised speeds when directly connected to the modem. The wireless works fine when connected through the wired router, but will not setup if connected directly to the modem with the wired one removed. The wired router works by itself but is extremely slow, as I stated in the original message.

Did you try resetting the wireless router to factory defaults before connecting it directly to the modem? It sounds like your wired router is bad.