You never want to stray from Wifi cha #6 because the only viable ones are 1 &
11 from there and they don't work as well as 6 at all.

As to DiNovo keyboards, AVOID AVOID AVOID, even if Logitech has fixed the
various issues since the 1st gen they DID burn us 1st gen buyers since those
had the worst key action & worst software ever not too mention they never
supported getting fixes to us. Personally I avoid ever buying Logitech, like
Antec, on principle.