Well, to be fair, when I did my first Leopard update, it was a ~500MB update. But that also included iTunes, Quicktime, etc. updates.

My only complaint with OSX is the built in keyboard on my MacBook. It's missing home, end, page up, page down, and insert. When connected to an external keyboard the home and end keys don't work like they do in Windows and Linux either. But there's ways around that. It's a minor nit pick for an otherwise flawless (to me, so far) system.

John Steinbruner wrote:
Gotta love OSX. I brought this thing home, plugged it and the mouse/KB in, fired it up, and 10 minutes later it was configured and downloading my Email for me. :)

"Everything just works" should be their motto...

Just rebuilt a PC last weekend with XP SP2, including the 127 updates and downloads, it took 4 hours. 'Course, that was with installing SEP, MSOffice, WinRar, Acrobat Reader, and stuff like that too.. :)

I am kinda amazed at how much I like OSX for everyday mainstream stuff.. ;)