It's a GPT volume.

Yeah, I understand I'm running a risk but I just don't see any other
consumer-level method of reliably backing up multiple TB of data without
doing something like mirrored RAID 5 arrays.

What I'm storing is media (movies, TV shows, music, photos) so its not like
it's mission critical data, although it would be a real bummer if I lost it.

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada